Underhung Head Blocks -Series 59
Equipped with Timken roller bearings assemblies
Equally adapted to either T-bar or wire guides
Underhung or upright
Series 59M multi-speed systems available as a special order, contact a sales representative for information
All blocks are made of cast iron.
# of cables - 6 or 8
Cable diameter - 1/4" on 8" & 12" Sheave / 3/8" on 16" Sheave
Rope diameter - 3/4" on 8" & 12" Sheave / 1" on 16" Sheave
- Upright style, normally supported by two structual I-beams.
- ASTM Class 30 grey iron or nylon sheave.
- Equal pitch diameter on rope and cable grooves for smooth operation.
- Tapered roller bearings.
- Base angle legs turned in to allow close mounting centers. Notches allow clear passages of all cables.
- 10 gauge side plates fully enclose sheave;16" blocks have 7 gauge side plates.
- Side plates are bolted and welded to the base angles for extra strength.
- Six pacers between the side plates, four prevent cables from escaping the sheave grooves.
- Base angles punched with alternating slots and holes for easy installations.
- Mounting clips available.See Accessories for Blocks, item # HR070CA.